Are you ready for this year's Fall and Winter make-up trends? DOT DOT presents you the latest, not-to-be-missed runway make-up trends!
Discover smart and efficient make-up techniques, as well as suitable colours for your face and skin tone! These unique and innovative soft cream colours are formulated so that the pearl eyeshadow is evenly and completely oil-coated, lending it a creamy soft touch, for excellent hold and coverage.
Added with lustrous light-reflecting particles to give the eyeshadow a glossy sheen.
The Smoky Queen series incorporates the use of light and shadow effects, to help you create an eye profile with the illusion of depth.
1. Use eyeliner together with eyeshadow for natural gradation of colour.
2. To add depth to your eyes, apply eyeshadow to the eyelid.
3. For a 3-D eye make-up look, use the cream white colour to highlight the most prominent area, like the brow bone.
Cream white colour exudes splendid luminosity + 3 eyeshadow shades:
Cream White, Golden Bronze, Forest Green, Antique Gold
Enjoy effortless shading and blending with this skin-friendly formula that provides long-lasting, vivid colour with shimmer, but without any smudging!
Capacity: 4.8 g
Mica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.
How to Use:
Using a shadow brush, gently apply the base colour on the entire lid from the inner to the outer corner of your eye and from the base of eyelashes to the eyelid crease.
1. Avoid applying on damaged or injured skin.
2. If any skin redness or sensitivity problem occurs after use, please stop using immediately and consult a doctor if necessary.
3. Should you suffer from skin allergies, we recommend you to perform a skin patch test before use. Apply a small amount on the skin behind your ears and wait 10–15 min to see if there is any allergic reaction.
4. Store product in a well-ventilated place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Beauty Bistro is the official distributor for DOT DOT products sold in Singapore. Products have been registered with HSA to ensure their safety and compliance with the ASEAN Cosmetic Directive. We strongly advise our customers to purchase only from our list of approved retailers, as we will not undertake any responsibility for products purchased from unauthorized retailers.