The 3rd generation of Baby Foot Easy Pack is now available! With improvements such as 3D tall boot design, the new pH 3.6 formula gives your feet a gentle yet thorough exfoliation.
If you have never heard of Baby Foot, but wish to have beautiful, soft and silky smooth feet, read on to learn more!
More and more people are having various troubles with the soles of their feet because their feet and legs are forced to be overworked in the modern society. The soles, however, do not attract public attention and therefore, not many people take good care of them. Baby Foot was developed, in particular, to care for the dead skin cells on the soles of the feet, which create problems. Baby Foot maintains and cares for the soles of your feet.
The skin on the sole is thicker than other areas of the body. Therefore, dead skin cells can easily accumulate because of the load placed on the soles due to pressure of weight, friction or exercise. The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is Citric Acid, which is an organic acid used since ancient times. It penetrates into the layer of dead skin cells and works on the desmosomes between the skin layers, enabling easier peeling. The dead skin peels off naturally due to a natural skin turnover cycle and friction, which occurs daily. In addition, Baby Foot contains 13 types of natural extracts with high moisturizing power. The foot is reborn, just like a baby's, after peeling. Baby Foot is a total foot care product, not only for peeling, but also for maintaining healthy feet.
Baby Foot Easy Pack is the 3rd generation of the original Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation Kit. It is easier to use and more effective. Made with a new citrus gel formulation, Baby Foot Easy Pack works like a foot mask.
Simply wear the 3D plastic boots provided for 2 hours, and wash your feet after. (Each pair in the foot pack is only for one-time use.)
Baby Foot allows your feet to be reborn. It thoroughly exfoliates the dead skin cells on your feet, eliminating problems like cracked heels or athlete's foot. Just one application and 2 weeks later, you get smooth and tender skin, just like a baby's foot. So why wait? Try Baby Foot today and walk your way to healthy, baby-like feet!
Capacity: 35 ml x 2
Water, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Oil), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid.
How to Use:
1. Please perform a patch test prior to use to ensure there are no abnormal skin reactions.
2. With a pair of scissors, cut along the dotted lines as indicated on the foot packs.
3. Wear the Easy Packs on both feet after cleansing and drying. If the boots are too big, wrap and tape the excess. Please ensure that the gel doesn't leak or spread when wearing the cover.
4. Soak the foot for about 2 hours, allowing the gel to absorb into the soles.
5. Take the Easy Packs off, then wash feet gently with soap.
6. The dead skin cells will become dry in 3–7 days after initial application. Start the peeling process by rubbing each foot very gently with a clean cloth or the palm of your hand.
7. Dead skin cells will continue to peel naturally for about 1 week, leaving your feet soft and smooth.
* Do not forcefully remove dead skin cells when the peeling begins. This may damage your skin.
1. Avoid applying on damaged or injured skin.
2. If any skin redness or sensitivity problem occurs after use, please stop using immediately and consult a doctor if necessary.
3. Should you suffer from skin allergies, we recommend you to perform a skin patch test before use. Dab some of the solution on your heel, and wait 10–15 min to see if there is any allergic reaction.
4. Store product in a well-ventilated place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Beauty Bistro is the official distributor for BABY FOOT products sold in Singapore. Products have been registered with HSA to ensure their safety and compliance with the ASEAN Cosmetic Directive. We strongly advise our customers to purchase only from our list of approved retailers, as we will not undertake any responsibility for products purchased from unauthorized retailers.